TR801HP Tubeless Tire High Pressure Valve Stem for .625 Large Hole over 60 psi
This is a new TR801HP tubeless valve stem. This fits the larger .625" valve stem hole and is 1.25" long on the outside of the rim. This stem is for use with tires requiring up to 100 psi air pressure and include a high temperature valve core. Generally used on older 3/4 ton and 1 ton light trucks with wheels that have the large stem hole and trailer wheels with the large stem hole with 8 or 10 ply tires that require a higher air pressure.
- Contents: A single TR801HP Tubeless Tire High Pressure Valve Stem (Includes High Temp Valve Core)
- Material: Commercial grade Brass and EPDM Rubber
- Compatible with .625 Wheel Valve holes.
- Commonly used on truck and trailer wheels with larger valve holes
- High pressure valve stem up to 100psi
For Use With: Auto/Light Truck
Material: Brass/ EPDM Rubber
Length (in.): 9
Width (in.): 7
Height (in.): 9